Anyone in Idaho Falls?

seww

WKR
So we just moved here, my wife, son and I, amd now I'm looking for someone like-minded that wouldn't mind showing me around.

Not even been in IF a week yet, so haven't driven around much.
Got my flyfishing pole and would like to take a small trip before all creeks and lakes freezes over.
Or just a hike? Or a drive around to see some good trails or hunting areas?

Anyone 😀??

I just left IF. Lived there temporarily for a project this past year. Great place to explore, nice archery range on the south side of town and plenty of amazing fishing within a 45 min. drive. Stop by Jimmy's Fly Shop downtown, the owner is a great guy and can help you get pointed in the right direction. If I were still there I'd meet up with you.

Places to explore besides the well known popular spots
1. Tex Creek WMA
2. Palisades Res.
3. Blackfoot river area
4. Teton River Valley (pretty well visited during summer months, but really cool scenery)

Bubba94

Lil-Rokslider
I live in Preston and am always looking to make new connections when it comes to hunting and fishing. I don't know Idaho Falls super well though. I am better versed with Fremont and Franklin counties. Lots of good fishing up in Island Park.

OP
S

seww

WKR
I just left IF. Lived there temporarily for a project this past year. Great place to explore, nice archery range on the south side of town and plenty of amazing fishing within a 45 min. drive. Stop by Jimmy's Fly Shop downtown, the owner is a great guy and can help you get pointed in the right direction. If I were still there I'd meet up with you.

Places to explore besides the well known popular spots
1. Tex Creek WMA
2. Palisades Res.
3. Blackfoot river area
4. Teton River Valley (pretty well visited during summer months, but really cool scenery)
Thanks for the tips!
I'll have to drag my ass down there and check it out!

OP
S

seww

WKR
I live in Preston and am always looking to make new connections when it comes to hunting and fishing. I don't know Idaho Falls super well though. I am better versed with Fremont and Franklin counties. Lots of good fishing up in Island Park.
Sweet, Preston is a bit of a drive from here, but not bad.
Weren't you planning a Spring bear hunt? I'd love to tag along just to be outside and help out in some way!

Bubba94

Lil-Rokslider
Sweet, Preston is a bit of a drive from here, but not bad.
Weren't you planning a Spring bear hunt? I'd love to tag along just to be outside and help out in some way!

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk