Anyone in Spokane to shuttle me to Coeur d'Alenes bike trail at Plummer?

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Thinking about flying out with my wife to cycle the trail. We have a companion ticket expiring to use up. Only roadblock right now is rental car rates are insane. Would need a ride to Plummer and a pick up approx. 4 days later. Probably week after 4th of July. Would have take apart tandem in a large travel case so truck or SUV required. Certainly would be paying for the ride. Thanks

I don't live in Spokane (about 2.5 hours away), but I could probably help you out if somebody closer doesn't.

OP
G

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Thanks for any help. We can be flexible with dates and times depending on flights. Hoping to travel M-F and bike Tues-Thur to avoid the weekend activity.

I just moved to Spokane... currently stay at home dad and the kids and I could probably get you there. My schedule is really open right now.

Chad
928-607-2987

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
I just moved to Spokane... currently stay at home dad and the kids and I could probably get you there. My schedule is really open right now.

Chad
928-607-2987

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was just asking wife about us doing this, Gusto; but Chad looks to be your huckleberry....