Anyone interested in hornady brass?

Macintosh

WKR
I have hornady once fired brass in 6.5 creedmoor. About 450-500 pieces right now. I dont reload and no one I know reloads for 6.5cm. I know hornady brass is not as well thought of as some other brands, is this stuff that has enough value to someone for a trade or to ship, or is this “leave it at the range with a “free to a good home” note on it” kind of stuff?

Eleven

FNG
I think you're in VT, if you‘re going to leave it at a range let me know which one and I’ll swing by. I don’t NEED it but I do reload for 6.5CM.

OP
M

Macintosh

WKR
What does this sort of brass go for? I figured it wasnt enough to cover shipping, but really have no clue. I promised them to Eleven if he wants them, as he’s literally down the road from me, but curious to know in case?

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Troll through the classifieds here and easier on Snipers Hide. I see bull Hornady listed like this.

Recycled brass here is anywhere between 1.45 to 1.65 per lb., depending on where you take it. So roughly, a coffee can of brass shells is worth about $6.

With a little research, you can find places to swap live ammo for your used brass, i.e., for large caliber quality brass $1.75lb for trade.
What does this sort of brass go for?