Anyone interested in Moose Packing?

Jonahs Alaskan Outfitters is looking for a few folks to help pack moose this fall. We realize this is last minute but it's a pretty good opportunity for anyone with some spare time that wants to experience the Brooks Range and one hell of an outfitter!

Details...

You have to get to his camp in Wiseman (drive up the haul rd). Once there, you'll have FREE room and board, FREE Meals and he will pay you! On top of that, if you'd like to keep any meat at all, they will fill out a transfer of possession form and you'll be able to take meat home with you.

If you have any questions, or are interested in this, please either let me know (I'll be off grid for quite awhile beginning Friday the 6th) or you can contact Jonah & Skylar Stewart at the Wiseman Lodge, 907-678-0601.

Interested... However don't have the post requirements to send a PM. Whats the best way to contact you?

I hunted w/Jonah last August and can tell you he runs a first class operation. You will have a fantastic experience in some gorgeous country.

Listing the dates of needed help would help us figure out if our schedules are open to provide the help.

OP
Nick Muche
Apologies Bubblehide, small oversight on my part. Moose season opens today up there and lasts several weeks.

Thanks for all the PMs and texts! The packer jobs have been filled, best of luck this season!

I was ribbing the guides to get ready to do all of the moose packin' as I left this year. Glad to hear they've got some help 😁

Honestly considering volunteering myself for some resident DIY sheep packer help soon just to get back up there!