Anyone know a pack service for AZ Unit 6A?

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
Anyone know a pack service for AZ Unit 6A? I have been trying to search one out to have on call incase of very warm weather during my September hunt this year. I will be solo and would really like this option if it becomes necessary.

Thanks for the help.

Ron

bohntr28

FNG
I will ask around. I picked up a resource guide from CEI outdoors last year. They list everything under the sun and if I remember correctly, they also had packers. Have you been to 6A before? I only ask because there are a lot of roads throughout that unit some of which are legal to drive on via motorized vehicle and some are not even though they have markers. The USFS implemented a travel management plan early last summer. I think you can get on Coconino Nation Forests website and request these Motor Vehicle Use maps for free. Probably more info than you wanted . lol

Blackcow

WKR
I don't know of any packers per say, not in 6a, but I'll be guiding 5bn, and I think some of my friends will be in 6a. I'll ask around. If they are I'll let you know. I'm sure someone could get over to help you out. I'm booked for ten days but if we finish early I could scoot over and help you out.