anyone know of a decent deal on some cams? prefer stealth 42 or 45 or browning

rockwind1

Lil-Rokslider
deserty portion of western portion of 'Merica
mine keep getting stolen or just had one destroyed by cows or on 4 of them,, the ir flash went out. just wondering ,,, need like 10 maybe,, nothing fancy except good detection/flash range and reliable. never need more than like 10 mp.

second question,,, i've only ever used energizer lithium in my cams but someone at a camara place say the rayovac high energy are better,,,anyone done any comparison?

third item,,, bought some cuddeback cams couple years ago and was going to use them as cams this year,,, i am here to say,, they kinda suck compared to my mid level stealth's and brownings.

i am certainly not asking anyone to shop for me,, i am beating the web looking for some deals,,, but i have come across guys who somehow sell new cams at a decent price or maybe there is a small shop who looks on forums and might have some on sale,,, feel free to contact me

and something to amuse you,,, as i hike my butt off trying to find a nice buck for my kid,,,my neighbor took a picture of my back porch. the deer are just so rude.
damn deer.jpg

Last edited:

Scoutman

FNG
Campfire had some, try Simmons Sporting goods online. They usually have a sale soon, I bought some last July for Colorado.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I recently picked up a couple campark brand cameras off amazon to try. Quality wise they seem decent. You can just about guarantee they have the same electronics as the big big brands because you know it’s the same China factory pumping these things out. I’m putting all my cams out Sunday so time will tell how they hold up.

dtrkyman

WKR
Place your cams up high above line of sight facing downward.

I use a step stick, cows and crooks won’t mess wit em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoytHntr4

WKR
I've been picking up the 2 packs of the Browning strike force extreme's 16MP with 2 16GB sandisk SD cards off Amazon for around $220

OP
R

rockwind1

Lil-Rokslider
deserty portion of western portion of 'Merica
Place your cams up high above line of sight facing downward.

I use a step stick, cows and crooks won’t mess wit em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
would love to but in many places,,, there are no trees believe it or not!

and where there are trees,,, the branches of pine boughs start low,,,unless i cut off like 8 big branches,, which i don't want to do,, doesn't seem right. you must be in a place with trees whose branches start up higher. occassionally i see a tree i could do that with but rarely

hutty

Lil-Rokslider
As someone else stated camofire has trail cam tuesday offering some good deals on new and reconditioned trail cams.