Anyone know the Push Archery Folks

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I put in an order for their Alpha pack just to compare it with the Kifaru Quiver that was on April 6th. I have not heard a peep from them since ordering it. Keep checking my email and sent like 3 emails to them. Just curious if anyone knows them and can reach out to find out if they are out hunting or are out of stock? Even so I figured they would tell me or say on site that they are back ordered.

Thank you for an assistance.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Yeah I had no doubt at all was just trying to figure out where they could be. Glad it was a shoot =)

sneaky

"DADDY"
I know they do some of the filming for South Cox. Good dudes. I'm sure they'll get you squared away

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I know they do some of the filming for South Cox. Good dudes. I'm sure they'll get you squared away

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Sneaky, How you been bro. Good to hear from you. Hope your staying Safe =)

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
See all I had to do was post about it and it came in the mail Yesterday. I gotta say I really like the Push Quiver. compared to Kifaru and the Push Archery both are awesome and each have different things going for them. You cannot go wrong with either at all .

TPA quiver has more cargo capacity
Kifaru Quiver is more customizable for your needs.
TPA has a really Fantastic layout and lots of places to put things.

I am stuck on which I want to use and which to keep. I can definitely see myself using both. =)

oldgoat

WKR
See all I had to do was post about it and it came in the mail Yesterday. I gotta say I really like the Push Quiver. compared to Kifaru and the Push Archery both are awesome and each have different things going for them. You cannot go wrong with either at all .

TPA quiver has more cargo capacity
Kifaru Quiver is more customizable for your needs.
TPA has a really Fantastic layout and lots of places to put things.

I am stuck on which I want to use and which to keep. I can definitely see myself using both. =)
I thought the PA one was a little bulky, I like the Kifaru one, but it's too much like my Vista I already own a couple of to warrant the expense, I wish though, that Kifaru would sew a couple of molle loops on belt so you could put the water bottle holder opposite sides from the quiver to even out the weight a little!

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
OldGoat,

Not neccessary Give me a few days and I will provide you with an easy solution to that problem.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
even though that may look floppy it is not and works like a champ for carrying it on the other side of belt. Im sure I could send other options thats the great thing about Molle there is pretty endless supply of attachment methods

The Kifaru wasn't even an option when I bought my Push quiver. I love my Push quiver - in fact I bought a second one I use just for quick 1-2 hour day hunt trips away from the truck and the other just for target and 3D shooting. With a nalgene on the other side of the belt is is very well balanced and serves its use for me just perfectly. Kid has been after me to use a Push now for her JOAD shooting. I may buy her a Kifaru just to test drive something different.

oldgoat

WKR

Attachments

• 16189602496172250424474475480835.jpg
    16189602496172250424474475480835.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 14