Anyone loading for sbr?

Putting together my first sbr in a week or so. Ar15 platform with 11.5" 1-7 proof barrel in 223 wylde. I have tons of bullet & powder options on hand. Anyone got a similar setup that they're loading for currently? Just looking for a jumping off point before I start a load ladder on my own. Will be shot almost entirely suppressed. Thanks in advance. Cheers

Trippy

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe ask PEW Science dude what he uses for ammo. Sounds like he uses a very similar setup although I have no idea if he reloads.

There's 300blk forum with some very experienced and demonstrably effective reloaders, especially for SBR and/or subs.

83cj-7

WKR
I have used a 12.5” suppressed SBR for many years. I used to fill a lot of deer damage permits with it. I have probably taken more deer with that SBR than most people shoot in a lifetime. Anyhow, I use a hand load of 23.3 grains of IMR3031 under a Nosler 60 grain BT. Runs about 2650 and it shoots MOA in almost any .223 with a 10 twist or faster. I am using Lake City brass and WSR primers.

OP
R
I have used a 12.5” suppressed SBR for many years. I used to fill a lot of deer damage permits with it. I have probably taken more deer with that SBR than most people shoot in a lifetime. Anyhow, I use a hand load of 23.3 grains of IMR3031 under a Nosler 60 grain BT. Runs about 2650 and it shoots MOA in almost any .223 with a 10 twist or faster. I am using Lake City brass and WSR primers.
Thanks a lot for the info. I'm starting with this 1-7 and I have some 60 grain pills on hand. Appreciate it !