WTT Anyone lose a pair of binos in CO?

gumbl3

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Found a pair of binos that somebody probably wants back.

If you can tell me what, where, and how lost cause I think I got that figured out send me a PM.

Tuscaoka

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Was there a pile of toilet paper and a bad odor near where u found them. I’ve lost a bunch of shit there

wysongdog

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Class act right there. Reminds us there are still god folks out there. A few years ago I was hunting bison around Jackson hole, had my kiddos with us and they kicked my swaros out in the Albertsons parking lot. A bunch of guys from Az were there skiing. They found them contacted fhf, that was the Bino harness I was running and they sent a email out to everyone that had purchased the Bino harness . Asking if anyone had lost binos. Long story short, I got my binos back and the guys got a healthy thank you present. Good people everywhere you look.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I lost a pair of Swaro 8x in Unit 4, Colorado several years ago. If that fits the description, I can be more specific.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Would also like to see/hear a good ending.

Thought about posting on Facebook? Would get around to a much bigger audience.

california buck hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Stand up move right there definitely agree, Glad to see good people in the woods still after some of the other stories this year of people out hunting coming back to there whole camp stolen, hope the owner of them gets them back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They aren’t mine. Just wanted to give you some kudos gumbl3. You are a class act. Good on you brother.

Deere83

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ex wife lost a pair on kebler pass, Colorado if you found them give them to any service member or first responder and we’re good

C Bow

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Check serial number and call company that made them they may be able to tell owner I want to say you do my heart good. Hope God will always Bless you

Gobbler36

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Left my mavens at a trail head 2 weeks ago, I left my house as soon as I realized it at 9 o’clock at night and drove 5 hrs to try and find them got there and someone had sat them on a rock right where I left them