Anyone ordering from Slumberjack want to help a Canadian bro out?

KBC

WKR
Looks like the Outpost 4 tipi tarp is $112 right now with the code HOLIDAY2020

They don't ship to Canada and I'd like to get one to try out the tipi thing. If anyone is ordering something from them right now would you mind getting me one and shipping it to Canada? I can PP you some $...
Cheers!

reaper

WKR
Looks like the Outpost 4 tipi tarp is $112 right now with the code HOLIDAY2020

They don't ship to Canada and I'd like to get one to try out the tipi thing. If anyone is ordering something from them right now would you mind getting me one and shipping it to Canada? I can PP you some $...
Cheers!
Look at the classified here I saw two for sale.You can also buy a tipi in Canada from LiteOutdoors.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: KBC
OP
K

KBC

WKR
Thanks for the heads up, sent a message about one for sale here. The LiteOutdoors ones look decent but are a lot more money for something I don't know if I like yet.

OP
K

KBC

WKR
Yeah pre COVID I just had stuff shipped to a PO Box just across the border since I’m only 20 minutes away. Now I can’t spend my Canadian pesos in the USA!

OP
K

KBC

WKR
Well I messaged the two for sale on here and haven’t heard back from either guy even though I creeped their profiles and know they’ve been on the forum after my messages. But that’s ok! I sent an email to slumberjack CS and they are looking into it to see if they will ship me one.
🤞

OP
K

KBC

WKR
No shipping to Canada. They directed me to a Canadian distributor but they don’t even list Slumberjack on their website. Maybe this is too much trouble to try out a cheap tipi.

reaper

WKR
No shipping to Canada. They directed me to a Canadian distributor but they don’t even list Slumberjack on their website. Maybe this is too much trouble to try out a cheap tipi.
Go Buy LiteOutdoors,it's Canadian and Brennen will be happy to help you.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

OP
K

KBC

WKR
I might but that one will cost me at least double. I was hoping to get a cheap one to see if I like the floorless tipi thing. We’ll see.