Anyone own a Christensen Ridgeline in .300 wm?

I just bought a used CA ridgeline in 300 winmag. I really like the fit and finish. I haven't found any good ammo to shoot. It does ok with cheap ammo. What do they seem to shoot the best?

I'm hoping the higher quality hunting ammo comes back on shelves soon. My local academy doesn't have much by the time I get there.

neverquit

WKR
I have one. It’s ragged hole .3 moa accurate but I reload.

I would replace it if I lost it.

The Greatest Spectacle in Motorcar Racing
I just bought a used CA ridgeline in 300 winmag. I really like the fit and finish. I haven't found any good ammo to shoot. It does ok with cheap ammo. What do they seem to shoot the best?
If you can find the Nosler Trophy Grade 180 grain Accubond factory ammo, try it. I’ve seen a couple Ridgelines shoot that ammo very well.

Yeah I think lots of good options. Savage has great specs but "its still a savage" might affect resale. Also by the time you go about adding a better stock you could have the ridgeline.... and at least you have some accuracy guarantee and can send it back... think you made a good choice. I really liked the green stocked ones at cabelas.
I was debating the same rifle with some others. Did a pile of research and just ordered the Ridgeline today

Terry300

FNG
I have a Christensen arms Elr .300 win its amazing.I shoot 215 bergers at less then .5 moa all the time.Holds sub moa out to 900yds that's as far as I have shot it.We now have 2 of them and they preform the same.Have been very impressed with them.Working up loads was very easy they just wanted to shoot.