Anyone running FF or WM Puffy Pants?

Wondering if anyone is running a pair of WM or FF puffy pants? Leaning more towards the FF Helios or Volant. Only really looking at these options, seems hunting brand puffy pants are heavier, lesser quality down, and more expensive. Any first hand experience appreciated.

mtnkid85

WKR
I don't have the pants but Ive had the FF Helios and a Hooded Helios for ~15 years. They have been phenomenal.
The shells are light, my hooded helios got shredded by an errant crampon accident which I patched with tape. Otherwise they've both been bomber.

'Clown Down'

FF Helios is top of the line and more than sufficiently warm unless you're sitting in sub-zero temps. IMO the Volant is overkill for hunting. These are definitely clown pants and you'll feel silly in them....but it's a very warm silliness. I highly recommend them....and the company.

I love my WM flight pants, I use them a lot when glassing in the high country. They always come with me to the mountains. One scout trip I decided not to take a bag or tent and just use the flight pants and my vapor jacket with a small tarp. If I remember right overnight lows were in the 20°-30° range, up at around 9800ft. I did stay good and warm. My only gripe was that it was a bit uncomfortable using the gravelly mountainside for a bed, but I was warm.