Anyone running Tuscon Marathon this weekend?

I started running to be in better shape for elk hunting. Over the years running became an important part of my life. I’m running my first marathon this weekend. Well attempting at least. Good luck to anyone else that may be out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob86jeep

WKR
Listen to the most recent Joe Rogan podcast for some inspiration (episode #1392 with Zach Bitter). He set two world records in distance running, the 100 mile record and the most miles in 12 hours. It should make your marathon feel like a walk in the part.

wytx

WKR
Good luck. My sister in law was very active in the triathlon scene down there before she passed from cancer.
The running folks will be supportive of your efforts, hope it goes well for you.

i count eye guards

Lil-Rokslider
Listen to the most recent Joe Rogan podcast for some inspiration (episode #1392 with Zach Bitter). He set two world records in distance running, the 100 mile record and the most miles in 12 hours. It should make your marathon feel like a walk in the part.
Dude ran a 6min pace for 12 hours straight. Fuuuuuuuuuck

OP
seldomseensmith

I feel like maybe it won’t feel like a walk in the park. I will listen to the podcast though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
It’s a good one to break 3 hours at. In fact it was the first (if only 2) times I went under 3 hours in the 8 years I spent running races.