WTB Anyone selling a smart watch?!

jjgaw

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looking at buying a smart watch, Apple Watch, suunto, or garmin.. let me know what you have. Thank you

rugerhoyt

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Got a Samsung gear s3 frontier Verizon/Bluetooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sumyungguy

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Got a GARMIN FENIX 5 PLUS DLC TITANIUM MULTISPORT GPS WATCH - SAPPHIRE EDITION that was used a display model. Never used otherwise I could sell to you for $349.99 with free shipping.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Id look for the original regular Garmin Instinct if you are trying to save some $. Theres a renewed black on amazon for 174.95 prime shipping, and a new for 205 prime shipping. They come up here every now and then for less, maybe ebay for a used one.

I have the Instinct Tactical, and the Solar Instinct Tactical. I had the Fenix 6x and I preferred the lower profile of the Instincts and the 6x was just too much smart watch for me - so I sold it and got the Solar Instinct. Prior to that I had the Fenix 3HR and Fenix 2. Of those, I far, far prefer the Instincts. I alternate between them when they need to be charged. The battery life is better on the Solar, but its not like the battery life is bad on the original to begin with. The Solar also has a slightly better gps chipset and pulsox - but I would have no beef using the original Tactical Instinct all the time.

If money isnt a problem, the Solar Tac Instinct is the best of the 3, but not by a super wide margin. I like the Instinct Tactical (solar and regular tactical) "stealth mode" when Im whitetail hunting, easily lets you disconnect your watch from phone so you dont have messaging coming through, and reconnects as soon as you take stealth mode off. Thats the only real difference between the regular original instinct and the tactical (besides some gps functionality that youll likely never need).

OP
jjgaw

jjgaw

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Id look for the original regular Garmin Instinct if you are trying to save some $. Theres a renewed black on amazon for 174.95 prime shipping, and a new for 205 prime shipping. They come up here every now and then for less, maybe ebay for a used one.

I have the Instinct Tactical, and the Solar Instinct Tactical. I had the Fenix 6x and I preferred the lower profile of the Instincts and the 6x was just too much smart watch for me - so I sold it and got the Solar Instinct. Prior to that I had the Fenix 3HR and Fenix 2. Of those, I far, far prefer the Instincts. I alternate between them when they need to be charged. The battery life is better on the Solar, but its not like the battery life is bad on the original to begin with. The Solar also has a slightly better gps chipset and pulsox - but I would have no beef using the original Tactical Instinct all the time.

If money isnt a problem, the Solar Tac Instinct is the best of the 3, but not by a super wide margin. I like the Instinct Tactical (solar and regular tactical) "stealth mode" when Im whitetail hunting, easily lets you disconnect your watch from phone so you dont have messaging coming through, and reconnects as soon as you take stealth mode off. Thats the only real difference between the regular original instinct and the tactical (besides some gps functionality that youll likely never need).
Great info, thank you!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Look at Dvor. I got my Instinct Solar off there a little over 300. Still expensive but not full retail.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk