Anyone shooting 140-class bullets from their .284 Win?

Prolly not too many takers here, but I wanted to ask anyway -

Just got my 2nd .284 Win barrel done. First was heavier than I wanted for this build so I sold it and ordered another. This one is perfect and now I'm working up loads. My 7mm-08 Shaw barrel shot 139 LRX's so good that I bought quite a few to have on hand. I'm wanting to work up a load with those in the .284 Win barrel and I was wondering if anyone else is shooting this class of bullets from theirs and what velocities they are getting.

It seems most folks shooting the .284 Win are using heavier (160+) bullets, which is fine, but these 139 LRX's are pretty long and have a good enough BC for me so I'd like to use them.

Should I expect 3000 fps?

any good loads in that range?

Thanks in advance!

I shoot 140 accubonds out of mine. VV N150 @48gr. 2850 fps. Not a hot load velocity wise in my gun, but the accuracy was pretty good. .5"-.625 groups. Thats a SA rem custom with a light sporter barrel 22". I bought second hand from the guy that owned a gun store. His buddy had it built, but i don't think ever shot it. Ive shot some longer range hero groups, but I'm not that consistent of a shooter, but it tells me the gun has the capability.

140/150 gr Partitions from my Savage M99 in .284 Win. OAL is a consideration and they don't take up too much powder space. Not running near max loads in that rifle, but it's a fun one.