Anyone still using 5 pin fixed sights?

I’m using a Sure-Loc Lethal Weapon Red. It’s dicountinued so you may find a gem out there somewhere. It’s a very solid sight: aluminum housing and dovetail mount, 2nd & 3rd Axis adjustment, gang adjustable, individual micro-adjustable with clicks, fiber pins enclosed in metal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are certainly lots of good choices. Ive used a lot of different sights—including many five pin sights.

My favorite by far is Black Gold. Super bright pins, but that photochromatic cover to prevent sunburst. Pins are blades so they’re tough as nails. Great sight light. Great warranty and customer service.
Since I like to shoot broadheads at 100 yds for testing, I like the adjustable 5 pin sights. But if I didn’t do that, I’d just get a normal fixed one. I also like the micro adjustable feature and the micro adjustable individual pins feature as well. The new Whitetail Assault is a really good overall option for low weight, 5 pin, and adjustable as well.

bawana

FNG
I'm using an older BG Flashpoint 5 pin and really like......as they say if it ain't broke don't fix it!

Also, Sure-Loc has a new sight coming out, the Carbonic, that will have a hunting head. But, I’m actually very interested in the new CBE Engage Hybrid 3-pin (comes in 1, and 5 pin also). I rarely shoot past 40 in the field. I think 3 pins would be simpler with the option to slide the bottom pin to a greater range as necessary.

Shraggs

WKR
I didn’t like the clutter if 5 pins yet it makes great sense. Shot one pin for years and I think it’s a disadvantage. I switched to ascent 3 pin slider. 25, 40 and 50 and Dail after 50. If I had to I know my drops past 50. Works for me.

280aiWyHunt

Lil-Rokslider
I have the black gold Rush. It was a 7 pin when I bought it but found it way too crowded I took the two yellow pins out and left 5 red and green and I love it. Best sight I have ever owned

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

kicker338

WKR
Not a pin sight per say but been using an EZV sight for the last 2yrs. Pin sights don't work for me very well anymore. With the EZV I don't have pin blur and have a wide open view of my target but do have tick marks from 20 to 80yds. At 71yrs. old the old eyes don't work on small pins very well.

Bayerc

FNG
I have the same problem with multiple pins, they get very blurry and combining.

Tim G

FNG
Spott Hogg 5 pin Grinder and a Black Gold Rush. Both great sights. Black Gold is lighter and brighter, Scott Hogg is built like a tank.