Anyone tried CBD Oil

It definitely helps with my anxiety....hopefully I’ll be able to eventually get off the anxiety meds for good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It worked for me. It took me a long time though to figure out what dose of cbd to use.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

FLAK

WKR
I spread mine out through the day by drops, not droppers.
And I use the water soluble.

Last edited:

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
I'm sure most are aware of this but for those that may not be;

In order to legally purchase a firearm in the United States, an individual must complete a Firearms Transaction Record (form 4473). Question 11(e) on this form asks:
“Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”

[https://www]
Even though Medical Cannabis is being legalized, the ATF, DEA, FDA and the Federal Government still classify Marijuana as a Schedule 1 narcotic. Thus, if you have a Medical Marijuana (MM) card, you are not allowed to own a firearm.
The Federal government designates cannabis, it’s seeds, and derivatives as a Schedule I controlled substance.
The Controlled Substances Act (CSA) states that chemicals of this class and designation have “no accepted medicinal use” and can’t be used safely even under the supervision of a physician.
According to VenicCare.com, in October 2016, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives amended the Form 4473 to add the following to Question 11(e):
Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.
Last year, the 9th Federal Circuit Court has upheld the ATF’s interpretation on possession of a medical marijuana card as “intermediate proof” that you have no right to possess, transfer or purchase firearms and ammunition.
The 9th Circuit in its 3-0 decision said Congress reasonably concluded that marijuana and other drug use “raises the risk of irrational or unpredictable behavior with which gun use should not be associated.”
Basically stating that even though it has been legalized, if you opt for a cannabis based therapy to treat an ailment that afflicts you, you have given up your Right to legally own a firearm.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jacack

WKR
Bought some for a calf issue and just to try for aches.....can’t say for 100% it is working but I believe so....of all the hunters out there this guy is the real deal and he and his wife back this product and is my next purchase regarding this type of item will be from him. His name is Ryan Lampers View attachment 145016
I use this and it's helped me with soreness and fatigue for certain. It's still really expensive but I think it is worth it for me.

LostArra

WKR
I have not used it myself, but I know many people who have used it with varying degrees of success; some swear by it and some don't see that it is more or less effective than other treatments. No one I know who has tried it completely discounts it, just varying degrees of success.
I just did a search of my university library for articles about clinical trials. Short story is that there are tons of NONscientific articles using anecdotal evidence to either praise or discredit CBD use. There are almost no clinical trials that have been published in peer reviewed journals. The peer reviewed articles that have been published seem to be slightly leaning towards the "no more effective than the placebo, but needs more research" angle.
My feeling is that if you are looking at different treatments for pain you need to look at the side effects of the treatment too. Longterm use of ibuprofen and/or acetaminophen is bad for you. If CBD has less harmful side effects I figure its ok if its not quite as effective.

A placebo that is effective at relieving the patient's symptoms is still considered effective to the patient.

brsnow

WKR

In order to legally purchase a firearm in the United States, an individual must complete a Firearms Transaction Record (form 4473). Question 11(e) on this form asks:
“Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”

Even though Medical Cannabis is being legalized, the ATF, DEA, FDA and the Federal Government still classify Marijuana as a Schedule 1 narcotic. Thus, if you have a Medical Marijuana (MM) card, you are not allowed to own a firearm.
The Federal government designates cannabis, it’s seeds, and derivatives as a Schedule I controlled substance.
The Controlled Substances Act (CSA) states that chemicals of this class and designation have “no accepted medicinal use” and can’t be used safely even under the supervision of a physician.
According to VenicCare.com, in October 2016, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives amended the Form 4473 to add the following to Question 11(e):
Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.
Last year, the 9th Federal Circuit Court has upheld the ATF’s interpretation on possession of a medical marijuana card as “intermediate proof” that you have no right to possess, transfer or purchase firearms and ammunition.
The 9th Circuit in its 3-0 decision said Congress reasonably concluded that marijuana and other drug use “raises the risk of irrational or unpredictable behavior with which gun use should not be associated.”
Basically stating that even though it has been legalized, if you opt for a cannabis based therapy to treat an ailment that afflicts you, you have given up your Right to legally own a firearm.

It is protected by Hippa, nobody would know you are using a legal prescription. Plus you really view they 2A as that weak?

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
It is protected by Hippa, nobody would know you are using a legal prescription. Plus you really view they 2A as that weak?
I live in NJ. They don't issue carry permits. The 2A may be very strong but if your guns are confiscated and you have to go to court to get them back, financially you have already lost.

Ten Bears

WKR
I have tried it for a multitude of aches. Gave it another shot after my stroke for my constant elbow pain. Nothing. Nothing at all. Used a few good brands. Really wanted it to work, just didn’t.

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
My wife has aching arthritis pain in her thumb and big toe. Has tried everything. Steroid shots work for a while but worrisome to keep that up. CBD seems to work well for her and is fending off surgery. She gets from a reputable pharmacy for less than the early "Amway" pyramid marketers. there is a lot of junk out there.

gelton

WKR
I have a bad case of cubital tunnel syndrome and I use a liquid form that I rub onto the area every night and I can say without a doubt that it helps tremendously. Not even sure of the brand...my wife is a teacher and has a student whose parents are distributors so they give her some from time to time. All I know is that it works.

Stalker69

WKR
I have really bad head aches ( all the time) and arthritis and have tried several brands of CBD( oral, creams, bath water ) and I notice no differences. My sister fell off a roof and has pretty bad hip and back pain, and she swears by it, so it seems as though each one of us may see different results. So I say try it and hope you are one of the ones it helps.

brsnow

WKR
I live in NJ. They don't issue carry permits. The 2A may be very strong but if your guns are confiscated and you have to go to court to get them back, financially you have already lost.

With the new red flag laws you are more likely to loss your guns if you are on legal antidepressants.

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
With the new red flag laws you are more likely to loss your guns if you are on legal antidepressants.
Yup, they're looking to get people anyway they can.

Hopefully the culture is changing where this shit won’t fly anymore. As for now, I’m not living my life worrying about stuff like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doginme

FNG
I have never tried it but Matt Hughes promotes PureKana. If you have followed any mma fights you know of him and his accident.

jlh42581

WKR
When it comes to muscle pain if you want something youll wonder how you lived without it buy an impact massage gun, they work INSANE good but it wont help with joint pain.

MK2866 aka Ostarine also shows promise for joint repair but the government will ruin that soon enough. Technically "not for human consumption"

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved

Evidently it's ot the same in every State. A buddy of mine in FL has a marijuana purchase card and concealed carry permit.

My cousin on the west coast takes a combination of 5 mg of THC and 5 mg of CBD for RLS with no apparent side effects. I also have RLS but take a traditional RX that leaves me a tad groggy in the AM. I'm looking forward to trying the other combo at some point.