Anyone tried nufletch?

Hardstalk

WKR
Curious if anyone is using or has tried the nufletch system. I have close to 3 dozen arrows with jackd fletchings laying around or arrows where the field point has been smashed into the shaft. Gotta love h.i.t! but by the looks of this system i may be able to salvage most of them by using this system. Just curious if they are actually beneficial?

muleman

WKR
Nufletch looks intriguing. I would want some log term reviews prior to dropping a lot of money on them. It does look like it solves some fletching issues, such as in the field repairs.

I didn't see any documentation that discussed F.O.C. and other arrow tuning with Nufletch. I would love to hear what some of our resident archery experts have to say about Nufletch.

OP
Hardstalk

Hardstalk

WKR
From the research i have done statements say this

Foc does change
Spine stiffens
Added weight
Added k.e
Some site pin adjustment required
Flatter arrow flight
Better penetration
Loss of 7-10 f.p.s

Im in the process of having a new string installed on my bow. Stock string was a 1/2" long and pretty worn. Im going to have to redial sight with hooter shooter anyway and am hoping with new string and correct string length the loss of speed will be minimal when new string is added. My main concern is broadhead flight.

Lukem

WKR
How do you get flatter arrow flight by adding weight?

I'm guessing most of the issues could be tuned out, but I'm not sure it'd be worth it to me.