Anyone try the new ice chest at Costco?

boom

WKR
Looks like they are not only carrying Yeti online, but they had this at the store.

$199

Attachments

• IMG_0359.jpg
    IMG_0359.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

WKR
I saw yetis there a few weeks ago. I remember a few years ago they had a bunch and it turned into some weird controversy. Yeti said they weren't licensed to resell them I believe or some other shenanigans. It was all over the white water forums at the time.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

schmalzy

WKR
My dad has the igloo sportsman. Its pretty solid. End of the day, its not too different from any of the other higher end coolers. Made in TX if i remember correctly.

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
We have a bunch of those at work for our water, we also have canyon coolers mixed in and some cheaper colemans. The rotomolded igloos are better than the cheap colemans, but lag pretty far behind Canyon coolers on ice retention.

WKR
Appreciate the real experience response. How are the latches holding up on those?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
We have had no latch issues. I can honestly say that I have not seen a broken latch on any of the the canyon's or Igloos.

OP
B

boom

WKR
We have a bunch of those at work for our water, we also have canyon coolers mixed in and some cheaper colemans. The rotomolded igloos are better than the cheap colemans, but lag pretty far behind Canyon coolers on ice retention.

thanks.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I looked at one of those the other day. It's tiny inside. I wouldn't be able to fit much in it. I could get two of the Coleman Extreme 6 120's for a little more than half the price of one of these, and actually get ice and other stuff in it.