Anyone use military green patrol bag?

Just wondering how good this bag is. It is rated to 30 degrees. This is a Tennier Industries military issue bag that makes up a four part modular sleep system. A friend gave me the green patrol bag and I'm making an archery elk hunt in Wyoming this Sept. They make an intermediate bag for colder weather but I believe the weight would go up quite a bit and if the bag is a true 30 degree bag I wouldn't need it. Has anyone used one and would you take it on a wilderness hunt out West? Thanks.

OP
SMITTY1HUNTER
Thanks SHTF. The bag itself is suppose to be rated for 30 degrees and if that is the case I was thinking about using it. I was actually going to buy, and still may, a Marmot helium which is a 30 degree down bag. I get a pretty good discount but I think it would still be around $290 for it.. Since this was free I was thinking about giving it a try if it works well. The bag alone is not too heavy although I haven't weighed it yet. The whole system would be way too heavy and I wouldn't even consider it.

Hoot

WKR
The whole system works well, if you are not too concerned with weight.
I often times packed just the green bag and a woobie to use as a liner. If you are a warm sleeper you shouldn't have any issue, I tend to be a cold sleeper so I like a warmer bag.

littlebuf

Banned
ive used the black bag quite a bit. decent bag,packs down ok if you cram the hell out of itinto a stuff sack but there heavy.for the temp rating there certainly not worth the weight. but if its all you got,it will do

The green bag is about as warm as the poncho liner (which ive spent many nights rolled up in).

30 degrees is pretty generous in its rating. Id call it 40.

The complete system is nice. Heavy and bulky, but nice.