Anyone use this guy

TRIPLE

Lil-Rokslider
I have one on one of my rifles, I don't suggest putting ammo in the webbing but their good. It can hold a wind meter, drop chart, and 2 or 3 rounds inside. I don't like it as much for an ELR gun because I like the best possible cheek weld I can get, but a sub 1000 yard hunting rifle, they are fine. My .02 cents

7mag.

WKR
I have one in black, but a different brand. Mine has shell holders on the inside as well. I think I paid $20-$25, for it on Amazon.

LaHunter

WKR
I have one nearly identical, but another brand, on my H.S. Precision stock. I feel like it does improve cheek weld for me with the small increase in comb height.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have one and love how you can micro adjust the comb height up. You can get it with out the shell webbing and use a removable card instead. I have just the webbing but don't carry shells in it much but haven't had any problems when I did. Make sure you let them know if your right or left handed it changes the ordination of the zipper

Climber

FNG
I have the exact stock pack and like it. I usually just keep extra ammo in the pocket; also, it's pretty easy to put an insert under the pad if you need more height.