Anyone use wasp fixed blade heads

Whitetaildown215

Lil-Rokslider
Just wondering if anyone out there has used or is using any of the wasp fixed blade heads. My local dealer has a big display of them and has cut back to only 1 or 2 packs of slick tricks and exodus so I thought I might give the wasp brand a try.

LostArra

WKR
Did he "cut back" on slick tricks and exodus or has he sold all of his inventory of those two industry standards? I would buy his remaining packs of ST or Exodus. Nothing against Wasp, I just know the others work.

Florida Bow Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I’m from Connecticut where Wasp was made and used them since the early 80’s.

Original owner passed away, good Christian guy. Was sold and produced again.

I shoot the Wasp Boss 4 Blade 100’s which is my go to head in everything. I shoot many other heads being I hunt year round. But when I am wanting to shoot something of high importance, it’s the Wasp.

I’ve heard great things on the Drone but haven’t tried them yet. I just like the 4 blade wound channel.

The Wasp has a stainless wedged tip that demolishes bone upon contact. Blades are thick, sharp and can be easily stropped sharper. They have a metal and Teflon washer to keep blades intact while also locked into the arrow.

I assure you devastating results with these. I’ve shot countless deer but also many many 200-300 pound wild boars . No issues ever. That’s why they are my go to head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim G

FNG
The Wasp HV has my interest. I'm a fan of the 3 blade head and I've watch a couple reviews of how strong their ferrule has been in testing.

cg2737

WKR
I shot the three blade JakHammers for years and had great success (whitetails). I dropped poundage after shoulder surgery and started using the Drone 3 blades fixed blade heads, they fly great, come very sharp, easy to change blades and create one hell of a blood trail.. I am going to be using the Wasp sharpshooter traditional blade this year out of my longbow. I really think you get a great product at a reasonable price with Wasp.