Anyone using a ghillie suit?

Jake_B

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone using a ghillie suit? Any recommendations?

I’m thinking about getting one for the days I don’t get in my treestand. I’ve been looking at the allpredatorcalls ‘kill suit’.

muddy

FNG
I have a sapper kill suit from allpredatorcalling.com. solid suit and inexpensive

OP
J

Jake_B

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome, I was leaning towards the sapper version as well. Which color?

I was looking more at the digital desert due to more of a brown color for after the leaves fall. The pictures make the digital woodland look pretty green

I have the All Predator Calls leafy kill suit. Mostly just use the jacket when I am sitting a tree stand or brush blind. Its light weight and cool enough to wear on the hottest days. Also the leaves on the jacket do not interfere with me drawing my bow.

I got interested in the mark Anthony suit a few years back but never pulled the trigger. I got a jacket from first lite and a real tree leaf suit but almost never use either because they mess with my bow draw and string placement if I have the hood up. I like the idea and think they work well but just don’t seem to use them a lot. I drag mine out for turkey and think I would wear it if I got deep into predator hunting though.

Kaseman

FNG
You could make one.. it’s not to hard plus it’s kinda fun. I find “most” bought ghillies are way to bushy and you’ll look just like one. Which defeats the purpose. Never tried a leafy suit.