Anyone using a tactical bipod?

khuber84

WKR
I'm using a tier one evolution bipod, weighs 15oz, locks up like a rock. Def a solid option.

OP
Oregon Hunter

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm delighted to announce both the Valhalla and Pro Hunt Tac bipods are in stock and ready to ship. We've had a ton of interest, and developed these products with your input and requests in mind. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you 👍

Valhalla bipod
ValhallaFront_2000x.jpg

Pro Hunt Tac bipod
PHTac-2_2000x.jpg

Stefan

Lil-Rokslider
I run the Factory Sako on my TRG-42 in .338 Lapua. That rifle is a bruiser on the bipod.

My issued Harris bipod was "tactical" (I suppose) when it was attached to various sniper rifles overseas:

RKBcmmu.jpg

And "practical" when it was attached to my hunting rifle here in the states:

H5vc94A.jpg

smkHlKI.jpg

As far as I know they did the same thing, but I don't claim to know much about rifles.

All kidding aside, good luck with your product. It is not for me, but maybe there is a market out there.

Cheers!

msstate56

Lil-Rokslider
I'm delighted to announce both the Valhalla and Pro Hunt Tac bipods are in stock and ready to ship. We've had a ton of interest, and developed these products with your input and requests in mind. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you 👍

Pro Hunt Tac bipod
Is there a way to permanently attach a Pro Hunt Tac bipod to a rifle? I like that is weighs half of my Atlas bipods, but I'm not interested in storing it off the rifle in a pouch.

OP
Oregon Hunter

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Where are these fancy bipods made?

Thanks!
Hey Guy! Our products are made in England, and used all over the world. One of our goals is to get distribution and manufacturing set up in the US within the next year. Hopefully in Wyoming 😃

Reactions: Guy
OP
Oregon Hunter

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Pretty cool systems, like the idea behind it. Great job.
Thank you! It was a challenge to build a support system that will be rock soli for tactical applications, but still as light as the standard metal bipods we all grew up with. My favorite feature is that you can pop it onto a Sentinel, Davros, or any of our mounting systems without having to adjust anything.

Valhalla.jpg