Anyone using this universal adapter?

Been interested in getting a digiscoping adapter for my phone and binos and/or spotting scope, but I don't take a ton of pictures through the scopes so I didn't want to invest a bunch of money into the setup. Also, I didnt love the phoneskope or tines up options that only fit one eyepiece. I see they also make universal ones (and I really like the tines up one), but don't like the big ring thing that goes on your phone case because I want to be able to put it back in my pocket.

I saw phoneskope has the "lollipop" one, but seems awful expensive for all plastic, and the reviews weren't great.

I decided to give this one a try and see how it is... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CNL85T...olid=2PVU87SEK9G4K&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

It showed up today and I've played around with it a little, and I know its plastic so it won't take the beating an aluminum one would but I'm pretty impressed with it, especially for the price! Took me about 10 seconds to get it set up for my phone, and it clamps onto both my spotter and binos. I didn't crank it down super tight or anything, but it grabs plenty solid! If you are a casual users like myself and looking for a cheaper option, you might want to check this one out.

mt100gr.

WKR
I'll second this. I have been able to capture some great pictures and videos with this adapter and my zeiss spotter. Pretty slick little unit. I like that whoever I might be with can also use it - it fits any phone. Or I can pack it along if someone else is packing a different spotting scope.

I have one and works great on my binos. Won’t fit the eyepiece (to small)on my vortex diamondback 20-60x80 spotter.

I just got the same one, so far it seems great! Had to get the large version to fit my kowa spotting scope.