Anything Happening in Boise this weekend?

Had to make a quick trip down to Boise for some family stuff, and just curious if anybody knew of anything going on this weekend that would be worth checking out. Gun shows? Concerts? Sporting events? I've done some googling but haven't turned up much, just trying to find some things to do over the 5 days I am down here. Thanks in advance for any help or info!!

Josh

GregB

WKR
BSU is playing Marshall Friday night. Other than that some storms and rain is all I know of happening this weekend.

OP
adventure907
Cool, thanks for the heads up. Might have to check out the BSU game.

CorbLand

WKR
EXO packs is in Boise. I stopped by last time I was there and they didnt really have much of a showroom but they had a little. Dont know if that has changed and I wouldnt make a huge trip across town for it but if your going to be close may be worth stopping by.

+owyhee river or SF Boise River fly fishing, OTC elk hunting 1-2 hours away (sold out tho), new 3D archery range near lost peak res, Chris Reeve and Buck knives, S&S archery

OP
adventure907
EXO packs is in Boise. I stopped by last time I was there and they didnt really have much of a showroom but they had a little. Dont know if that has changed and I wouldnt make a huge trip across town for it but if your going to be close may be worth stopping by.

Thanks fellas! That Exo pack place is a good idea, might have to check em out. I spent the day hitting up different gun shops. Didn't find anything I had to have, but tomorrow is another day.

Smurf Turf!

BSU has a lot of talent that showcase hunter orange very well. Excellent and super friendly tailgates too.

OP
adventure907

Well that was expensive 🤣

Decided to check out their store to kill time yesterday, walked out with a pack. Never been an internal frame guy, but I use one on my bear hunts so looking forward to seeing what it can do.

Appreciate the heads up, wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

Josh

Graves14

WKR
Did you find any of the gun shops had a decent selection of used shotguns? I’m always astounded by how few double guns there are around

OP
adventure907
Did you find any of the gun shops had a decent selection of used shotguns? I’m always astounded by how few double guns there are around

I really wasn't; overly impressed with any of the gun shops I went too. And negative on double guns, mostly just pump guns from what I saw.

CorbLand

WKR
Well that was expensive 🤣

Decided to check out their store to kill time yesterday, walked out with a pack. Never been an internal frame guy, but I use one on my bear hunts so looking forward to seeing what it can do.

Appreciate the heads up, wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

Josh
I like spending someone elses money.