APP Update! (ElkNut)

bmart2622

WKR
I have an Android as well. I got an email from Got Game telling me to expect the app soon but that was it.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
If you have an Android phone it will most likely be Monday before you will receive the Test APP. There was a glitch with it but they are working it out, you will have it! (grin) Everyone did receive an automatic email with Androids, please check your 'junk mail'

Eric, the APP will be available on June 1st to the public! This is just the test portion to work out the tweaks! There will be quite a bit more to the LIVE Version. Thanks for your interest! I'll let all know here on the Site when it goes LIVE for sure! It will be 4.99 -- Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

This is about the first time I've wished I had an apple over an android.
You've done the impossible Paul.

Ran the app several times yesterday moving thru the info. Really well planned out and info is easy to follow. So far so good!

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks for the comments! The LIVE Version will be June 1st that is open to the public. I've had several emails & PM's asking about it, thanks a bunch folks!

ElkNut1

Is anyone else having issues with the audio in the app? I'm using an Iphone, and can't get any audio in the videos or clips.

541hunter

WKR
Is anyone else having issues with the audio in the app? I'm using an Iphone, and can't get any audio in the videos or clips.

Make sure your phone is not on vibrate or silent. I had the same issue. Even if your volume is turned up for media it will not play sound in the app if in silent or vibrate mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
ndbwhunter, check to see if your side switch is flipped so you can hear audio or if you have your phone on mute? So far no issues with APP audio that I know of. I have an Iphone as well as do many additional testers with no issues hearing the video clips. Let me know if you still have issues! Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

Make sure your phone is not on vibrate or silent. I had the same issue. Even if your volume is turned up for media it will not play sound in the app if in silent or vibrate mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll give it a try.

Paul - Is this something that can be fixed?

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
ndbwhunter, I'm fairly confident it's your phone, no issues with hearing any clips on our end. Let me know if you get it to work, thanks bud!

ElkNut/Paul

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
406, I assume you have an Android phone? The testers with that phone haven't received the beta test yet, still working out the glitches! This is why it's a test version I guess! (grin) Working out all the kinks before June 1st! Sorry for the delay, they'll get it working! I'll post when it does! Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

ndbwhunter, check to see if your side switch is flipped so you can hear audio or if you have your phone on mute? So far no issues with APP audio that I know of. I have an Iphone as well as do many additional testers with no issues hearing the video clips. Let me know if you still have issues! Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

It worked, but I still don't understand why the phone needs to be on ring just to hear the audio or watch a video. My phone is always on silent or vibrate, and I've never had an issue with audio/video before.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Guys, check your phone "Settings" you have something turned off for the audio portion! I too have an Iphone, I turned mine to silent & vibrate with no ring tone & the audio for the video clips comes in loud & clear! I'm sure it's something simple but being PC challenged I don't know what setting you may have off! (grin)

ElkNut/Paul

WKR
406, I assume you have an Android phone? The testers with that phone haven't received the beta test yet, still working out the glitches! This is why it's a test version I guess! (grin) Working out all the kinks before June 1st! Sorry for the delay, they'll get it working! I'll post when it does! Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul
Thanks Paul. I was excited when I got the survey and have been impatiently waiting ever since.

I appreciate the steps you and the dev team are taking to put out a decent product.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk