APP Update! (ElkNut)

ElkNut1

WKR
Hey guys, I've had several ask about the APP & how it's doing! Well, it's doing well!! We have 250 beta testers standing by & it will be released to them on Friday, Saturday & Sunday of this week! Sweet! (grin) You who are receiving it will notice there is a "Feedback Button" please use it & give us a short response if you like it or what you may want to see different! This is a TEST ONE! The actual APP will go LIVE on June 1st!

It will have a Mouth Reed Use section (video clip) at topof main page for those interested in proper reed selection per individual & it's exact position & use for Cow & Bull sounds! It's a very informative piece!

Next, you will notice the first 5 of 10 sounds being released! These 5 sounds will each have their own 2 minute or so video clip on actual reed placement & use for that specific elk sound! Very cool! There will be two buttons for that sound, one is the sound given by me & the other button is by a real elk giving the sound. This is a great way to learn & compare yourselves to how you sound! As you scroll down there are questions & answers asked as to when & how to use this sound in a hunting situation. It's very detailed so you do not have to fill in the blanks!

The next 5 sounds will be available towards end of month so as not to slam folks with too much at first. They are a free update as part of the initial membership fee. Updates will be following afterwards as we release & unreal amount of info on everything elk hunting towards methods & techniques. There is nothing like this APP anywhere, you will see!

The photos I'm sharing here is a prototype but the actual testing one will have more flavor & the icons will be correct. The photos are a sample of what's coming! Above all, it's very affordable! Hopefully a few of the testers here will share what they've reviewed!

Feel free to ask any questions! Thank You!

ElkNut/Paul

Attachments

• DSCN2866.JPG
    DSCN2866.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 214
  • DSCN2868.JPG
    DSCN2868.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 202
  • DSCN2869.JPG
    DSCN2869.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 181
  • DSCN2872.JPG
    DSCN2872.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 171
Can't wait.
But your going to get a bunch of guys in trouble for ignoring their wives this Sunday while checking out the app.

Nomad

Lil-Rokslider
If you determine a bull is present and... What? Is this a cliffhanger? I hate cliffhangers! Uhhh.

efnm

WKR
Yeah, I'm going to a wedding this weekend. I'd better be careful....

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Ha Ha, you guys are great! You have to have your priorities straight! This APP once opened will be hard to put down! (grin) It's some good stuff!! No kidding! Thanks guys!

ElkNut/Paul

Whip

WKR
Should be a great way to get an elk fix anytime, anywhere! Looking forward to seeing it!

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Nomad, LOL! That's all I could get on that page! There's tons more there to read & evaluate on that subject!

Whip, yes that's a great point! It's not just for hunting season, it's to get 'tuned' up in our minds ahead of time so we can act quickly if needed on specific encounters!

ElkNut1

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks guys! You should be getting your Test APP today! I have mine & it looks like an awesome start!

Wyobow, don't be too disappointed when you find out the Buzz has nothing to do with a cow in heat or estrus! Just keeping it real! (grin) Thanks!

ElkNut1

Would this be good for a brand new elk hunter that doesn't even own or have any idea how to use elk calls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Absolutely! This APP will show detailed instruction on how to use mouth reeds & ones that will fit your pallet size! It will cover all sounds elk make & define them in addition on how to make each specific sound in a separate short video clip for each sound chosen. It is for newer elk hunters or older vets of the game, it will have it all.

If there are ones that do not need video instruction on reed or elk sounds use it can be bypassed & go straight into the meat of the methods & techniques of use where over 2000 bulls have fallen most on OTC DIY hunts but all on public land hunts! Thanks for asking!

ElkNut1

150plusB&C

Lil-Rokslider
Went completely thru! Looks great so far. It's easy to use and understand. It's basically a quick reference playbook! It's about understanding elk, their behavior, thought process and language! Same with turkeys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk