ARC M10 rings

How are you guys liking these rings?

Is the clamp system pretty slick, or just marketing gimmick?

I have been using seekins and Hawkins with no issues, but these look interesting...

marktole

WKR
I have a pair of these on a rifle and they’re pretty awesome. Super easy to mount the scope in and torque to spec without wiggling things around. Only down side is they’re heavy if you’re doing a light weight build.

OP
B
I have a pair of these on a rifle and they’re pretty awesome. Super easy to mount the scope in and torque to spec without wiggling things around. Only down side is they’re heavy if you’re doing a light weight build.

Yeah the website lists them at .6 lbs, so I am guessing about 10oz? I am not super weight sensitive on this particular rifle I would be putting these rings on, but that would add weight to what I have on there now for sure.

They are nice rings. I don’t feel they are worth an extra $60+ over seekins or similar. They offer lower rings than most which is why I have them.

I’m pretty sure 30 mm lows are sub 5 oz?

Snowy

Lil-Rokslider
I have the ex. lows on a Tikka. I like them a lot, it won't be my last pair on a sporter.

OP
B
They are nice rings. I don’t feel they are worth an extra $60+ over seekins or similar. They offer lower rings than most which is why I have them.

I’m pretty sure 30 mm lows are sub 5 oz?

Hmmm, ok, I will have to call them tomorrow maybe and see what real world weights at. They have them listed at .6lb...so over 8oz on the website. I think the seekins are around 5 oz and they are pretty beefy, but without seeing these in person I have no idea. Will just have to call them.

That might be shipped package weight?

I don’t recall them being more than an ounce different then seekins and I found this pic on my phone of seekins and a rail.

219f9488e4feaa61e195f7972344dc5d.jpg

*Edit* I saw the website, they only list one weight. It's either package weight or the 40mm extra highs in the same listing. I'm pretty sure the 30mm extra lows I weighed were around 4 ounces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
B
Thanks Wind Gypsy...I agree, I cant imagine them weighing any more than the seekins as the seekins are pretty beefy.

Brado16

WKR
M10s are great rings- Makes mounting your scope super simple when trying to get your reticle aligned. These are the only rings I have had so far that have not left ring marks. I much prefer them over Seekins, Badger, Vortex and TPS so far.

OP
B
Alrighty, I am convinced and just ordered a set to play with. I did 30mm lows and will weigh them and post up what they are when I get them.

pchrisla

Lil-Rokslider
Crap just saw this and just took off a set of 30 lows that I would of sold. The rings and screws by themselves weigh 4.76 oz on my scale. I saved just over an ounce by going to Hawkins hybrids but also took off the Ti rail to save a few more oz.

OP
B
30mm lows were 5oz on my scale. They are nice rings and I loved the way they mount where you don’t have to worry about twisting or ring cap spacing...super simple and strong setup. I’m sure I’ll own more soo .

Wiscgunner

Lil-Rokslider
Love my M10 rings. Scope does not twist out of alignment when tighteneing like tradtional rings where the goofy alternating screw tightness is needed in an attempt to avoid the scope reticle being canted after the rings are tightened. Rings maintain zero almost exact when removing the scope for the rail and reinstalling.