WTS Arca and outdoorsmans rails

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Finished my outdoorsman style mini adapter today. It’s super small! I only ran 5, and just have to verify fit in an outdoorsmans head. They are about 1” wide by 1.7” long. 1/4-20, 10-32, and m lok options.

C4E5A336-A72E-487A-B74A-F5E8D6029221.jpeg

worx53

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Really nice timed brake arrived today —-fits my ridgeline perfectly —thanks Ken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just dropped off a lot of parts at the anodizer today. 1-2 weeks and I’ll have everything in stock again! Right now I only have 1 4” arca, about 10 mini arca, and maybe 4 of the outdoorsmans+arca adapters.

Once back from Ano I will have:

Arca+pic, with or without sling stud.

4” arca rail

Mini arca

Mini outdoorsman

outdoorsman+pic and sling stud.

All the parts come with 1/4-20, 10-32, or M lok fasteners.

ericwh

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I was looking at my LA 700 BDL planning for ARCA rail attachment. The LA BDL floorplate gives a nice area for carrying the rifle in hand and I'd like to put the ARCA rail as close to it as possible. But my bedding job around the recoil lug and barrel tenon is going to force me to mount the ARCA plate further forward than I want (if I use a t-nut for the rear screw).

I was thinking it would be nice to use the forward action screw as the rear screw for the ARCA plate. Any ideas/thoughts on this mounting?

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I was looking at my LA 700 BDL planning for ARCA rail attachment. The LA BDL floorplate gives a nice area for carrying the rifle in hand and I'd like to put the ARCA rail as close to it as possible. But my bedding job around the recoil lug and barrel tenon is going to force me to mount the ARCA plate further forward than I want (if I use a t-nut for the rear screw).

I was thinking it would be nice to use the forward action screw as the rear screw for the ARCA plate. Any ideas/thoughts on this mounting?

I haven’t looked into this. But you would still need a second screw to hold it in place. Just the one wouldn’t secure it well enough.

ericwh

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I haven’t looked into this. But you would still need a second screw to hold it in place. Just the one wouldn’t secure it well enough.

Right, the front screw for the ARCA plate would be in front of the recoil lug/bedding area though, so I could still use a t-nut there.