Arca Swiss on AG Composite

I’ve got an AG alpine on order, has anybody mounted an Arca Swiss plate to their tripod holes? Trying to figure out what brand and size to order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lawnboi

WKR
Henderson precision has some short ones. I was thinking about replacing some picstinny rail sections with them for a little easier lock up.

aythya

FNG
I ordered an Alpine Hunter last month. Did you get yours and try the Arca Swiss yet?

Mnadrozny

FNG
Bringing this question back from the dead. What length arca plate did you guys put on your alpine hunters? Have one coming for a tikka build and would like to order asap so its on hand when stock arrives

ChrisAU

WKR
Bringing this question back from the dead. What length arca plate did you guys put on your alpine hunters? Have one coming for a tikka build and would like to order asap so its on hand when stock arrives
A 12" Area 419 tucked in nicely on my AG Alpine Hunter Rem 700 SA stock.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
4" at the magwell if you want a short one for simple tripod. 10-12" for more advanced tripod use and to accomodate a bipod as well.

khuber84

WKR
Check out the arca/pic combo rails from salmon river solutions, put one on a Tikka ctr, works great. He also offers very lightweight shorter pieces that you can put wherever you want on the forend. I personally prefer a full length rail, as when seated I find it more stable to be clipped into Tripod head further forwards and use the pack as rear support. The longer bridge gives better recoil management and less upward movement upon firing to stay on target and watch impacts.

Keith5579

FNG
I put the 8" Area 419 rail on an older short-action MPA light chassis. Works perfectly for bipod and tripod use.

I need to order a 12" for a long action manners LRH stock.

tak

WKR
I put an SRS full length hunters rail on my AG, fit very well, and the pic up front was even better because the stock does taper some up there

tak

WKR

I believe mine is the long hunters rail from SRS. I'm out of town, but can measure for you next week.