Arca Swiss with pic rail rifle mount

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Got the material in and will be machining the parts this weekend! Hoping Ryan gets back to me before the weekend and my sponsorship will be setup so I can take orders over the weekend and start shipping next week! I also have some of the titanium versions available that do not have the pic rail or sling stud. Both have 10-32 or 1/4-20 options.

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Got more ran over the weekend. Have the arca+pic rail style in 7075 aluminum with sling stud, some 10-32 some 1/4-20. Also got more of the ultralight titanium versions ran this weekend. The Ti ones are designed to be used with either 10-32 or 1/4-20 because of the countersink size. Been in contact with Rokslide, and should have sponsorship status this week!

Little bit of deburring and blasting tonight and they will be finished!

F27018F6-810B-4B6E-A70F-FDB243F980A1.jpeg74CEF3EF-0598-4FC6-8E8B-7DDE7AC3D2F6.jpeg

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Everyone! Got my sponsorship completed and made an intro thread if you would like to check it out!

Otherwise, if you would like to buy some of these mounts/adapters shoot me a pm!

Varminterror

Lil-Rokslider
Flip it around and you’d have another small market of shooters who want to mount an Atlas bipod on a pic rail, but also use a Wiser mount for their MagnetoSpeed.

Personally, I wouldn’t use a forward mounted tripod like that.

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Your the second person to point out that you can run it like that with the magneto speed mount.

I’m definitely aware that the forward mounted isn’t the ideal for target shooting. But I personally like it for seated shots shooting downward, or getting above tall grass, uneven terrain, etc. It’s meant for that “one shot” when you don’t have the option for a shot off a pack or bipod. I wouldn’t support my rifle completely with it mounted there unless it’s very lightweight.

Varminterror

Lil-Rokslider
Targets or game, a tripod at the front isn’t as stable as supporting under the balance point.

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm in the process of designing the outdoorsmans dovetail style adapter and will have that and an outdoorsmans+pic rail version. I'm not sure how the Javelin bipods attach.

carter33

WKR
Wanted to post up some pictures after getting the titanium arca plate in from salmon river solutions and mounted up. Fit and finish are phenomenal. It feels custom fit to the RRS anvil-30 head. Definitely the go to product for mounting an arca plate to a hunting style rifle, most others out there are all longer than necessary.

Attachments

• Arca03.jpeg
    Arca03.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 163
  • Arca02.jpeg
    Arca02.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 168
  • Arca01.jpeg
    Arca01.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 169
OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Got some great feedback from two guys that had the prototype Ti arca rails. See below.

"I have one of his TI mounts on a Savage Desert Tactical in 6creed. With the accustock I was able to drill and tap the internal aluminum frame for the mounting screws. The radius matched the bottom perfectly.

About the crafts man ship. The machine work is superb. I didnt find any machine tool marks any where. Ti is a pain in the dick to work with. Everything has to be exactly right to get results like this. Material quality, tool geometry, coolant selection and application, machine program, fixturing...everything. I can tell a lot of time and thought went into this piece. On top of this he takes the time to flame colorize the piece to make it unique.

I highly recommend these arca rails if you are looking for a light weight build."

-Dan

I just wanted to chime in and say I got a test copy of the titanium arca plate from OP awhile back. I just got back from an axis hunt in south Texas and shot a buck at 500 off a tripod using the plate.

All my measurements and weights aligned with OP’s claims, and I noticed no POI shift while checking zero for the hunt.

-Jeff

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It was a late night, but I managed to get the outdoorsmans +pic rail done. Fits like a glove in this window mount someone let me borrow to meet my dimensions off of!

Maybe @sneaky will get one of these tested so I can start producing them! (Ya I havent put the sling stud holes in yet)

F2CAF91B-E1D1-4203-90F0-B4E7E60CF9FA.jpeg7347361E-A498-4372-BDF7-3A3C7B2C77C8.jpegC271E106-607B-493F-89A1-97C3AEFD81D0.jpeg

Mtnman84

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered a couple arca pic rails. Shipped fast and are very nice, I have a tikka build coming soon and will need a few more. If your on the fence you won’t be disappointed thanks!