Archers Advantage Change?

So i set up some deep impacts a while back and I recall lookin at the BE spine chart as well as archers advantage to come up with a spine of 300 for my setup. It showed this as right in the middle optimum.

Recently I logged on to print some sight tapes and notice that now it shows the same arrow setup being all the way to the extreme side of too stiff. Anyone else seen a change like this in the last few months?

They shoot great so I'm not changing anything just curious if the site had something changes for future reference.

I’ve seen changes before, so I generally run the calls multiple times to be sure. If you still question it, email them. They’re pretty good about getting back to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zac

WKR
Mine does that all the time. Makes me wonder why I even use the program. Definitely doesn't seem very consistent.

Same issues here. A few weeks ago I found my optimal setup according to Archer's Advantage with a Rampage 300. I saved the setup, bought a dozen of Rampages at 300 spine, got back to Archer's Advantage and learned that I'm overspined by the dozen, now :rolleyes:. Q-Spine on the other hand still recommends 300 Spine for my setup.

gelton

WKR
I have had issues where it showed a higher GPI arrow coming out as a lower total arrow weight. In this case, it was the 4mm Axis (9.3 gpi) showing a lower finished weight than the Black Eagle Rampage (8.7 gpi) with the exact same components.

I go to write an email to them with screenshots and such and by then it corrected itself.

I had a scenario where 2 different weight arrows (by 25-30 grains) showed to shoot the same speed. I reached out to AA for correction, but I didn’t get a reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk