Archery Antelope- likely tables, Modoc, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgar82

FNG
Cplace, I can draw the archery Likely tables with 16 points this year. Moving out of state this October and want to burn my points on something and this is the only hunt I'm somewhat guaranteed to draw. Once I'm out of here I don't want to continue to build points and wont be buying a non-resident California tag to return. Can I hit you up for some public land areas to try out? Yo can PM if desired

axwarren8

FNG
Cplace, I drew the Likely Tables Archery Antelope tag this year. Could you share some insight/info on hunting thos unit? I'll be leaving to scout it for 3 days tomorrow morning. Any and all helpnis greatly appreciated!!

amassi

WKR
Cplace, I drew the Likely Tables Archery Antelope tag this year. Could you share some insight/info on hunting thos unit? I'll be leaving to scout it for 3 days tomorrow morning. Any and all helpnis greatly appreciated!!
That user hasn't been on here since December of 21.

I was just up there shooting ground squirrels, most of the alfalfa is shooting up again and the edges were full of antelope. The younger guy who works at the likely general store is a wealth of knowledge around there knows all the landowners et el

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

axwarren8

FNG
Cplace, I can draw the archery Likely tables with 16 points this year. Moving out of state this October and want to burn my points on something and this is the only hunt I'm somewhat guaranteed to draw. Once I'm out of here I don't want to continue to build points and wont be buying a non-resident California tag to return. Can I hit you up for some public land areas to try out? Yo can PM if desired
Did you end up drawing this year??
That user hasn't been on here since December of 21.

I was just up there shooting ground squirrels, most of the alfalfa is shooting up again and the edges were full of antelope. The younger guy who works at the likely general store is a wealth of knowledge around there knows all the landowners et el

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
I appreciate the information, thank you buddy!!!

Camfishes

FNG
don’t mean to bring up old info for everyone, and I understand I’m commenting as a new guy so I totally understand any hesitation to help out. But I’m helping an old timer with his likely table antelope hunt this year and I’m having really tough time finding land or ranches that are willing to grant access even with paying a decent trespass fee. I have a feeling public will barely be a real option as he’s a period 2 hunt and can’t get around very well, but it’ll be his 3rd time with a tag and would be giants first antelope so I’m trying to do everything I can. So if anyone has any pointers of who or where I should look to find someone access. It would be insanely appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.