archery antelope outfitters

ScottinPA

WKR
I want to take my sons on an archery antelope hunt possibly next year. Need an August hunt cuz oldest is in college, they're 21 and 13. None of us has killed an antelope though I missed one in 2008. Youngest and I shoot traditional instinctive oldest is shooting a compound as of now. Probably only have a week to do this so I'm thinking outfitted though I don't want to break the bank. Open on all states and any suggestions.

Medic77

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Scott, I just got back from Cross C Ranch in Wheatland, Wyoming. They were amazing. I shoot traditional as well, and while I didn't use my bow on this hunt, I'm positive they will accommodate. In fact, we discussed that very thing for a future Antelope hunt

What about Pronghorn Paradise in Wyoming? I never hunted with them but checked them out to take my daughter next year or the year after. Looks like they offer some kid hunts and maybe even cater to bow hunters.

Britt-dog

Lil-Rokslider
If you are only going to archery hunt then start researching guides in MT. Then apply for 904 tags, they are archery only and the draw is guaranteed. The 904 hunt starts on aug 15th so it will fit you schedule. Personally I diy this hunt as it is not hard, but if your time is limited I’m sure there are plenty of guides who you can work with.