Sold ARCHERY & BOWHUNTING STUFF: Everything must go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Folks, it has been a shitty past 12 months for me. My kid had traumatic brain injury while we were out west vacationing last summer; she had to be airlifted and was in the PICU for a week before we made it home. Since then it’s been lots of rehabilitation and just helping her adjust and come back to her normal self. To add icing to our cake, I fell ill and ended up hospitalized for a few days where I learned I now have type one diabetes.

Thankfully, my family and I are all doing well and are healthy overall!

But my priorities in life have recently shifted. I loved the past four years I’ve spent getting into archery and bowhunting. Now I’d like to shift to camping more with the family vs. spending all the time that goes into bowhunting. That, and I have some serious hospital bills to take care of…

*Everything includes shipping/TYD USPS. Will entertain offers, just PM me. Recommend you do the 3% and PAYPAL business for your benefit (you’re covered if USPS messes up shipping):

Whats left:

4. Bow Vise: Ram products: $110 TYD:

image0-1.jpeg

5. LCA EZ Press Bow Press (The brown one with the round handle): $400 - This has to be a local pickup/meetup. I'd be willing to be meet someone in Virginia half way up to some extent). Pm for pics

PM me!

Last edited:

HbDane

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So sorry to hear about you and your daughter. I hope life gets better for you and your family. Prayers sent brother

Read1t48

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear about the accident. Good on you for shifting your priorities. I am sure your daughter and family will appreciate it and love you all the more for it. Wish you all the best.

Jbxl20

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
🙏
Wish I didn’t just buy a saddle setup a few months ago. Great deal on that kit

OP
540-Virginian
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Appreciate the comments! Luckily my daughter is pretty much 100%. She just gets a little tired/frustrated after a couple hours of socializing in noisy environments so she needs some quiet time. Luckily now permanent damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.