Archery Brown Bear

I thought it was a great video as well. Very well done on the production end, story telling and the crazy close encounter!

keller

WKR
Very exciting well done video.I shot a Kodiak brown at 15 yds with a rifle and could only imagine the adrenaline of standing their with a bow.2 bounds and the bear could be on you.last one standing wins it's between you and him.

RMac5

Lil-Rokslider
I bet I have watched that video 10 times, what a great hunt!

I also thought he didn’t get much penetration from either of his two arrows. Is that normal on a brown bear? I was curious when he said he double lunged him with his first shot, a lot of arrow still hanging out of that bear. I’m not calling BS by any means just curious about brown bear penetration. Thanks for any insight. Again, he did a great job on that bear, just trying to learn.

Jkling12

FNG
The arrow probably went in farther than it looked and started to back out since it wasn’t stuck into anything.

OP
B
Booting this to the top for anyone that likes the Grizzly hunt. This was the guide and bowhunter with a great brown bear taken a month or so before the grizzly!