Archery Case for Airline

What's a good double compound case for airline travel? Would prefer to not have to take the sights off. Any recommendations?

I put my Prime Rival inside the Prime soft case with the Tight. Spot quiver off. I leave the short BG Ascent Verdict or Whitetail on. Put a second bow, a shorter old Mathews in the soft case along with a tube of arrows. Put all my clothes that will fit around the bows in the soft case. Put clothes under and around the bow case. Main case is a Cabelas Ripcord XL rolling duffel ($159) that weighs 9#s. I fill the duffel with my backpack, Muck Boots, sleeping bag, pad, glassing pad etc up to 49#s. Carry on all electronics, optics, release etc. Good luck!

Plano field locker just arrived minutes ago. Built like a tank, but weighs about the same (24 or 26lbs i think). Sight will need to come off though

Pootros

FNG
Another vote for SKB. Their ATA approved cases also come with a $1500 content coverage warranty if damaged by an airline. That warranty isn’t super helpful if it gets damaged on the way to a hunt/shoot but the cases are burly and the bow is very secure inside. They don’t hold small diameter arrows real well but I have yet to find a case that does.

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Depends on what you are looking for. I’ve been pulled twice for for oversized (great than 62” combined) on American, doesn’t seem like such a big deal but that equals $400! Most of the time it’s not a problem, until you get the wrong employee. Now I travel with 2 cases that come in under 62” because the cost of buying both was less than getting caught twice! Halon 5 fits in a Pelican 1700 case, still pack clothes around it, and RX-3 fits in the Pelican v700 take down case. Both have larger Spot Hogg sights.

SKB 4217 or similar model, if you go with a double case be mindfull of size vs airline you travel.
went to AZ form KCK cost $30 same flight back form AZ cost $120 they said it was oversize. KC said it was fine.
the upside to a double case is you can pack everything you need for at least a couple days hunting in with your bow before you are over weight.