Archery hunters in Colorado forced to wear orange- take this poll.

Seeknelk

WKR
I only have experience in MT and Michigan , a little in Idaho. I've never hunted in an archery season when there isn't a tiny chance of someone being out with rifles bear hunting or something, or coyote or something...but why would Colorado feel the need to layer various seasons ,weapons over each other that are all very popular?

cvanman

Lil-Rokslider
It is a hunt that is for hunters. There are also small game hunters out with guns, bear hunters and high country Muley rifle tags.

When I read these types of posts from archery hunters, all I think is you are a bunch of pansies that complain about everything. Bowhunters are freakin’ crybabies who play with toys.

I mean, goddamn, go hunt somewhere el

cvanman

Lil-Rokslider
I guess you are one of the beta males that cant verify a target due to getting buck fever!

Poser

WKR
I guess you are one of the beta males that cant verify a target due to getting buck fever!

giphy.gif

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Today's the last day to get your comments into the Colorado Parks and Wildlife Commission before their virtual meeting on the 12-13. Flood them with logic........even though those that use only emotions to make decisions will ignore that information and still vote to require orange or pink. SMH

This is one reg that I will absolutely willfully ignore if passed.

Sled

WKR
God forbid they require muzzleloader and rifle hunters to know their own ass from a hole in the ground before going out...

You'll have some turd screaming about infringing on rights if you ask people to educate themselves.

JBahr

Lil-Rokslider
Major props to everyone who let their voice be heard and specifically CBA who help organize all efforts to get the word out and set time aside to talk to commissioners and participate in the meeting today.