Archery Proshop help- RX-3 80% mods

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Due to my local shop lying to me and putting me in a pretty shitty situation, I am now desperately looking for some Hoyt RX-3 80% mods for the 27-30in cam. If you have a shop or work in one and have these in stock, please reach out to me. I have tried every pro shop in Utah and Florida and no one has them. Thanks!

X-file

Lil-Rokslider
If you haven’t already try posting on archerytalk as well. I didn’t see anything listed but you may find some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to my local shop and got mods for my Rx-1. I didn’t ask about rx-3s but it only took 1 week for the 80% mods to show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Turkeygetpwnd38

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Called Hoyt, they told me to go through my local pro shop. Ordered them through my local pro shop early June, was told 7-10 business days. Long story short, call after call, they said they were on the way, called hoyt and even had tracking. That was end of last week. I was assured it would be beginning of this week, been bothering them all week, finally they admitted today they had no idea if they were even on the way, and definitely didn't know when. I have antelope archery opener in NV next weekend, need the 80s. It is now to late to order from any other shop, all of them say 5-10 business days. Called every shop in Utah I could find on google, no one had them in stock. Also called Lancaster, said they have them but have to visit in person. Figured i'd reach out on here, open to ideas!

OP
Turkeygetpwnd38

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
OP
Turkeygetpwnd38

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Hoyt products have to be bought in person. Part of the dealer agreement with them.
I’ve learned, that’s part of the problem, especially when they can’t get you a part in 2 months and/or the shops local to you are incompetent, probably a mix of the two... why I was looking at any shop in FL (resident) or Utah/NV (will be flying In there).... didn’t know if anyone had a set, knew a shop in the area or knew another way