Archery Season Aftermath

Fatcamp

WKR
In a similar spirit I was blown away to see a YouTube favorite using regular shampoo in a high desert creek. SMH Hard to believe people who claim to give a shot would not only do that but actually put it out there for the world to see.

Years back, at the end of summer, I went to a camp spot I used to go to as a young man. I passed a very popular summer camp spot with a stream running through the granet, right next to the campsites. The trash was piled waist deep everywhere, except for where tents had been set-up. On my way out I stopped there, grabbed a new box of trash bags from my truck (I always carry a whole box) and began filling them until I ran out of trashbags. I packed the back of my truck up to the roof of the camper shell with as many full bags as I could stuff inside forcing the hatch shut. I then drove into town (the closest trash bins were there) and began to put 2 bags in each businesses bin and caught the eye of the local Sheriff. He got out of his truck with his ticket book in hand and asked me what I was doing. I told him but he remained skeptical, until looking in the back of my truck. At that point he looked me straight in the eye and said "have a nice day" and left as fast as he appeared.

Those trashy types are the scum of the earth.

JMF

Lil-Rokslider
I once came across a 6 pack of empty Budweiser pounders, and we were way back in there. I didn't know if I should be pissed or impressed that somebody would pack them in that far. Then i thought, how stupid is it to pack them in full but be too pathetic to pack them out empty.

jdmaxwell

WKR
Thank you to all who clean up other slob hunters garbage. They are a disgrace to hunters. We had saw same during our hunt and the retards having camp fires every night during fire restrictions.

Ddog

WKR
Thanks to you all who make the effort to clean up after these jackasses. My 3 yo son and I take a long golf cart ride through public each time we're at the cabin and fill up a contractor bag with other peoples garbage. My dad's always been the same way. MI is definitely full of lazy slobs.

dtrkyman

WKR
It really pisses me off fishing "Pristine" mountain streams and still find garbage all over, if I have my day pack I fill er up.