Archery set up and tuning book?

Pistolpete28

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve bow hunted on and off for the last 10 years. I’ve been lucky to take 2 bucks with archery equipment. I currently have been staying away from bow hunting, because I feel like I don’t know how to work on and properly tune my bow. I hate the fact of relying on others to set up my bow. I want to get to the point we’re I build my own arrows, install all the components on the bow, and properly tune it. I’m willing to buy an bow press, and whatever else I need. Are there any books out there that anyone can recommend to learn more about these subjects? Or maybe a you tuber you can recommend that makes videos with correct information on the subjects. Thanks for the help

Rodéo

WKR
Dudley's school of nock on youtube helps with the basics. There are a bunch of other resources like this forum. archerytalk, and some Levi Morgan videos on youtube that were helpful to me. You can learn to be a great bow tech with the internet, but I understand your hesitancy since there will sometimes be conflicting information. I had to try about 4 different ways of tying in my peep until I finally got one that stayed put - but I'd rather have done that than take it to a shop since I now understand my bows better through working on them myself.

OR Archer

WKR
Plenty of online resources for tuning basics. Make sure when you start that you take good notes. They can help you correct mistakes and recorded cause/effect of what you applied to your set up.

OP
Pistolpete28

Pistolpete28

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you all for the help I’ll look into all your recommendations.