Archery shop inventory

hodgeman

WKR
I went to my local archery shop yesterday, I've dealt with these guys for several years and they know their business. I'm thinking of upgrading my Mathews No-Cam and wanted to check out a VXR or V3. I was shocked to see there were almost no bows on the rack and none them were new. The owner explained that with Covid, he simply can't get inventory that's been ordered for months to put on the shelf.

Looks like if you want a new bow for next fall...better start now!

It was like that even before covid. Last winter it was a 2-3 month wait for a VXR even when ordered on release day if the dealers didn't already have them preordered earlier in the fall. Thats why some dealers have a lot in stock now and others have nothing.

SharpEnd

FNG
Same situation with my closest Mathews dealer. He had a couple in stock, but said orders were about 3 months out.

83cj-7

WKR
My local gun/archery shop is “closed until further notice”. They simply don’t have anything to sell.

Its slow everywhere Matthews is behind 3-5 weeks Prime said 10 weeks for solid riser/camo limb Hoyt said 5 weeks

GNUOY

FNG
I placed an order for a V3 in December here in Phoenix and still no joy. I was told it could be a week or a month...who knows. The dealer has a lot of V3’s in stock but they are bows with different colored risers with different colored limps. Not really my jam so I decided it would be worth it to wait for a solid ambush to come in. I’m not really trying to wait until June though.