Archery Sights & Releases FS

zmoyer

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ttt with price reductions . . .

I've got a couple sights and releases that didn't work out for me, so I'd like to get them to a good home. PM me if interested. Also open to trades; looking for rain gear (First Lite, Kuiu, Kryptek, Sitka) size XL or optics. All prices are TYD and buyer pays PayPal fee (add 3% or gift).

1. Black Gold 3-pin Ascent w/ .010" pins (one of each, green yellow and red) with a 4" dovetail. 2" sight housing on standard (non-micro adjustable) head. Sight is in excellent condition with few if any indications that its been used. Does not come with sight tapes so those will have to be bought separately or you can make your own. $150 SOLD

2. HHA DS-XL5519. This is the 2" sight with adjustable rheostat for pin brightness. Same as the Black Gold, sight is in excellent condition. This will come with most of the sight tapes. And I am pretty sure I have the Tight Spot quiver adapter to use with this sight. Don't quote me on that, but if I can find it I'll throw it in as well. $150 OBO

3. Carter 4-finger Chocolate Addiction release. Literally shot maybe 50 times max. The release is just a little too big for my hands so I can't seem to get comfortable with it. Comes in the original box and looks brand new, but somehow I lost the little bag with the different springs in it. If I remember correct the springs currently in it are medium as I was planning to use this for hunting. Carter is a great company so I am sure a quick call or email could get you some replacements. $135 OBO

4. No Limit Archery Ringer Release in red. Perfect condition. Shot a couple hundred times or so. Comes with everything but the original packaging. Really like the release just can't seem to wrap my head around a ring finger trigger. $125 OBO

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
OP
Z

zmoyer

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not interested in any other releases at this point. Thanks though.

OP
Z

zmoyer

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure on first or second gen. Is there a way to tell? I bought it about 4-5 months ago if that is any indicator.

lintond

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
For those that are interested in the ringer release I just bought one a few weeks ago and really enjoy mine!

OP
Z

zmoyer

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ringer sold to mxracer.

Still have an HHA sight and Carter Chocolate release that need to go. Make me some offers/trades.