Archery Sights

Looking into purchasing a new sight for my compound bow. I like the SpotHogg Grinder but kinda expensive. I also like the Truglo hyper-strike

Rob5589

WKR
I've been using the Trophy Ridge fix series on my last 3 bows. No complaints for about 100 bucks. SH definitely comes up a ton when bow sight questions come up as does Montana Black Gold. If you have the coin by all means do it. A good sight can be moved from bow to bow as you upgrade/change so it's a good investment.

I love the CBE Engage Hybrids. I’m running the 3-pin this year. It’s close to the perfect.

For the money, I think the Rocky Mountain Slider Sight 3 Pin w/ Dovetail is very good. I put one on my cousin’s bow and was pretty impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RyanM

Lil-Rokslider
I have a spare spot Hogg fast Eddie xlt double pin for sale on classifieds if you’re interested. I like the spot hoggs, I just don’t need 2 anymore.

Dooger

FNG
The Grinder doesn’t have 3rd Axis adjustment. Something to really think about. Save some money and buy later.

87TT

WKR
MBG Ascent Verdict on all three bows. No issues. I like having all three set up the same. mMakes transitioning to a back up way easy.

Reactions: WCB

Zac

WKR
Do not get the Grinder, it does not have a 3rd axis. I would encourage you to pick up any of the other Spot Hogg models though.

Joshk358

FNG
Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL 2 pin is an awesome sight. Works great for me with the top pin at 20 and the 2nd pin is on at a hair under 40. Gap shot anything in between those 2 and adjust if further. It's worth the $200 + dollars you'll pay for it and pretty sure you wont regret it.

I'vre run a bunch of different "affordable" sights like fuse and Iq and trophy ridge, but grabbed a spot hogg hunter used when I found one. I didn't know what I was missing and I should have bought a spot hogg in the first place. I have since bought a Hogg father, fast eddie and a hoggit and they should last me the rest of my life.. or until my daughter steals them when shes big enough to shoot a bigger bow

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

I love the CBE Engage Hybrids. I’m running the 3-pin this year. It’s close to the perfect.

For the money, I think the Rocky Mountain Slider Sight 3 Pin w/ Dovetail is very good. I put one on my cousin’s bow and was pretty impressed.