Archery Tuning Shop MT

From Wyoming, but looking to get my bow tuned up and restrung in the offseason. Any suggestions near Billings on where to take it? Or any other small shops in Wyoming that anyone has had good luck with?

neil.hansford

Lil-Rokslider
Some ppl don't like to take their bow to big "box stores", but I've had good luck at Scheels. The ppl I've dealt with there really know their bows.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Superior Archery in Billings if you are going that way. But why not look up Absolute Archery in Casper???? at least give them a call. I don't know how the guys are at Rocky Mountain or Sportsmans down there but if you just need it restrung they should be able to do that.

OP
M
Superior Archery in Billings if you are going that way. But why not look up Absolute Archery in Casper???? at least give them a call. I don't know how the guys are at Rocky Mountain or Sportsmans down there but if you just need it restrung they should be able to do that.
Tried to use Absolute multiple times and always had bad results. I don’t trust anyone at Rocky Mountain here and Sportsman’s currently doesn’t have anyone in the archery department. I’d rather take a trip and get our bows done right.

Buffinnut

Lil-Rokslider
I went to superior archery as a summer visitor multiple times. I ended up spending about $400 with them. The owner had me shoot through paper from a few feet and made a couple tweaks. Nice shop and people but I definitely got the feeling that because i was a stranger I didn't quite get the same attention to detail as a known local. After trying a ton of different shops in a few different states I've realized I need to just get the knowledge and equipment to do everything myself.