Arc'teryx not supporting fire arm manufacturers

AkRyan

WKR
Found this on Instagram via @gerandthumb so I figured I would share here since so many people use there gear.

Support those who support us and please share this on any other outdoors forums.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210620-135626_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210620-135626_Instagram.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 437
That’s too bad. There are other good options to support. I did like ARC’TERYX clothes though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheTone

WKR
Poor little miss huntress didn’t get a good deal and had to make a stink about it. Boo hoo

260madman

WKR
They later came out with this. Cats out of the bag and too late to get back in. Sounds a lot like Black Rifle Coffee Co.

B48A6116-057E-4DFC-8FED-FC83D1F6C75B.jpeg

Don’t buy from them. Owned by a Chinese company. Screw ’em.

Zbot

WKR
Interesting considering a lot of the SOF community chooses to wear LEAF.

Mt Al

WKR
Chinese owned company, FYI and stated above and I try to vote with my dollars as much as possible.

SOF/NSW/pointy spear types get LEAF and every other brand out there to pick and choose from.

They do make great stuff, plenty of other brands to choose from IMHO.

207-12A

Lil-Rokslider
They later came out with this. Cats out of the bag and too late to get back in. Sounds a lot like Black Rifle Coffee Co.

View attachment 300482

Don’t buy from them. Owned by a Chinese company. Screw ’em.
What’s up with BRCC? I don’t drink their stuff cause I drink cheap Walmart coffee, but I’m curious as to what I missed.

Interesting. Like Northface turning down oil companies orders for logo gear when they use petroleum based materials in ALL their products. Arcteryx makes good stuff and their LEAP line is top shelf for its intended purpose. Not clear how they square the idea of selling to the LEO and .mil crowd but reject firearms manufacturers. Lots of this stuff is just window dressing.

ericF

WKR
One of the founders made a $500 to HRC’s campaign in 2016 or so. Then a bunch of folks equated that to he hates America and such.
I think it has more to do with Kyle Rittenhouse than that alone. Kyle was wearing a BRCC shirt or hat in a picture. BRCC basically came out and said we don't support him at all. Some people took it as they had no ties to him and others took it as they talk a big game about guns, but don't support gun rights when it comes down to it.

Rob5589

WKR
A Canadian based company, owned by a Chinese conglomerate. It's not hard to see why they would not associate with firearm manufacturers. Not a difficult picture to see such companies shy away from firearms so as to avoid anti-gun orgs wrath.

TheTone

WKR
You get the woke award today. What's your pronoun today?
The very first post I saw on this was a “gun industry” person who’s job seems to be posting pics of guns in her yard or along road sides. Clearly they should get a discount on gear…

260madman

WKR
One of the founders made a $500 to HRC’s campaign in 2016 or so. Then a bunch of folks equated that to he hates America and such.
There’s more to it than that. He’s a liar and has a history of Dem donations.

If you know about what you posted above you know the whole story and just conveniently left out the full body.

here it is for your pleasure

BRCC owner lies