Arctic Shield Boot Insulators On Sale at Cabela's

xcutter

WKR
I bought some of these a while back. They work great but I believe they run small. I sized up. You have to put them on immediately when you get to your stand and it traps the heat in. You can throw a hand warmer in as well for added warmth.

Yeah.
My size 12 muck knee high boots are a bitch to get in xls. Especially in a tree stand.
I just bought a set of 2x and they are much easier to put on.
Xls would work over my size 12 lowa tibbets but they are not easy to get on

You should go 2XL. I wear 11.5 alpha burly rubber and a XL would have been real tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to get the XL only because it was listed until I tried to put it in the cart. It then said "Out of stock". I would have ordered the 2xl, but they weren't even listed. Only small and mediums are left now.

If you have a farm and fleet near you they’ll price match that $30 just show em the add.

I stand corrected, just checked again and all sizes are back in stock. I ordered him a 2XL, and a Large for my Grandson. They will be doing some stand hunting in Iowa and will encounter snow. I hope these help out.

Last edited:
If you have a farm and fleet near you they’ll price match that $30 just show em the add.

None near me, I'm in South Louisiana (New Orleans). They look like they are in Wisconsin ??? Thanks anyway, They are back in stock at Cabelas, so I ordered them. Free 2 day shipping- I'll have them Friday.

Last edited:
They showed "in stock", so I put them in the cart. I completed the order and paid for them, but when I looked at my invoice it shows "backordered". Not sure what Cabelas is up to but they show "in stock" until you pay for them, then when you check the invoice it says "backordered". They do however, offer free 2 day shipping. Not a great deal on backordered items, unless they will ship direct from the manufacturer.

Last edited: