Are prime centergy replacement limbs available?

Nalgene

Lil-Rokslider
There is a local bow shop that is going to sell me a new centergy with 65 lbs limbs. I will probably want to get higher pound limbs for next season. Are replacement limbs available? I have looked around and can’t find any.

You can order limbs from prime for that bow. Or if you find a set for Centergy, RIval, Rize, Impact, Defy they all use the exact same limbs lol

OP
N

Nalgene

Lil-Rokslider
Guy gave me a deal on a ct5 so I got it. So much better than my 15 year old Cabelas bow

Nope. All I could get is 66 lbs. out of mine. All the same, I made sure to stay under the 80% let off. So maybe if you went over that you might be able to.

Did you twist the cables at all? My CT5 came stock maxed at 74, I put new strings on it and stayed about the same, I tuned my hybrid to 75 but took twists out now I’m at 71, both are under 80% letoff

Brendan

WKR
Been a couple years, but I had two different sets of limbs for my centergy hybrid. Both came in about 4-5# over. CT5 was much closer.

Backyard

WKR
Did you twist the cables at all? My CT5 came stock maxed at 74, I put new strings on it and stayed about the same, I tuned my hybrid to 75 but took twists out now I’m at 71, both are under 80% letoff
No, I didn't. But I wasn't really trying to get too much more anyway. Just cranked it all the way up and weighed it to see what I did end up with and set the let off. I wasn't too concerned as I ordered a 65# bow in the first place. Gettin older ya know...;)