Are these gunpowder websites legit?

I don’t know about those 2 but I have noticed a ton of sketchy sites. If they don’t take credit cards I would move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sled

WKR
I don't click links but sometimes Google the site with the term "scam" and often get results that I had suspected. If it's looks too good to be true then it probably is.

EastMT

WKR
Yea google all sites first, there are a ton of scams out there. Even the AmmoSeek site has linked to a few scams, so be careful.

Rob5589

WKR
Stick with well known vendors. If an unknown site lists all kinds of inventory in stock and cheap, it's a scam.

I’ve ran onto tons of scam sites selling reloading stuff. I started looking the company names up and looking for reviews not on their site or better business bureau. So far I have not found one of the too good to be true finds that I’d buy anything from. The scam I keep seeing reviews about is they show the product in stock, process the order and then send a email that it’s back ordered and will ship when it’s available without letting you cancel the order and get refunded.

Powder none of the large retailers have had in stock for years, now available at a good price in unlimited quantities from a no-name website in broken english? Where do I send my Bitcoin!